- The increased consumption of sweet beverages with a higher risk of cancer Clarín.com
- Consumption of juices or sweet aerated drinks may be associated with the appearance of cancer TN – Todo Noticias
- El Ancasti Editorial's Extreme Consumption of Cancer-Sweet Beverages
- Just a glass of natural orange juice per day will increase the risk of developing cancer.
- A small glass of juice or soda per day is associated with an increased risk of cancer, according to a CNN study.
- View full coverage on Google News