São Paulo – O Ibovespa closed on Wednesday, 14, on a night before a holiday in Brazil, after changing some signals during the day, accelerating earnings at the end of the trading session with the high level of Petrobras It is expected to vote on the burdensome assignment and the assumption of almost 16 years of age JBS after a quarterly result above expectations.
Brazil stock market benchmark index, Ibovespa went to 1.25 percent to 85,973.06 points, on the high day, after hitting 84,267.01 points at the worst time of the trading session. The financial volume was 19.6 billion reais, in a session also marked by the maturity of Ibovespa option contracts.
The financial volume was 15.49 billion reais, in a session also marked by the maturity of Ibovespa option contracts.
Despite the help, analyst Régis Chinchila of Terra Investimentos sees the Ibovespa under pressure to outflow from overseas worldwide risk sites, asking for more considered assets safe, such as the US Treasury and dollar, for concerns about the process of raising US interest rates and global fights, among other factors.
Data from B3 shows a net outflow of 1.275 billion reais from the external capital of the Bovespa segment in November up to the 12th. In the year, the balance is negative at 7.18 billion reais.
Alongside this scenario, Chinchila adds that uncertainty about important issues in the government's transition process, such as welfare reform and general financial affairs, has created market sounds, which also follow the constitution the first step of the team of President-elect Jair Bolsonaro. "The transfer team continues to present some noise in the political discussions and there is a need for a safe and reliable interlocution with the financial market," he said.
Investors also returned to rebalancing the MSCI Global Index stock indexes, which included the record of the B2W Digital e-commerce company and the operator EDP Energias for Brazil and Odontoprev dental plans, in the case of Brazilian papers.
– – PETROBRAS PN rose by 3.55 per cent, favored by the Parliament's signs that can be voted in the House on the draft law that deals with the burdensome contract contract, which should enable a mega auction of excess oil in the area salt before salt. next week
– – JBS rose by 15.74 per cent to 11.40 reais, closing at the highest closing price since March 2017, before the pollution scandal produced by the company's operational termination. The session in this session came after the world's largest meat processor set over expectations for the third quarter, including drop in drop.
– – SUZANO on the second day of recovery, after dropping more than 20 per cent in October and dropping 10.7 percent in the first seven trading sessions in November. In the year, however, the stock accumulated a 110 per cent increase, which is largely supported by favorable expectations of the Fibria competing merger, published in March this year.
– – BRMALLS rose by 6.05 per cent, among the results of the third quarter balance sheet, which showed a net income to adjust from 123.4 million reais, up to 12 percent a year earlier, led by Better financial result and reduction in expenses with defects. The center's administrator also expects a consistent result at the fourth quarter of the year.
– – Sky lost 5.21 percent to 9.83 reais, the session was low and lower than the closing price since October 2012, as market participants remained incredible with the impact of the tight competition in the most paid company results the country. BTG Pactual has recently been estimated to be estimated for profit from 2019 and 2020 to something around 2.5 billion reais in both periods. In the year, the stock lost losing about 55 percent.
– – EDP ENERGIAS DO BRASIL dropped by 4.8 per cent, taking the semiannual review of the MSCI Global Standard indices on the radar, which banned the electricity bills from its constitution.
– – VALE fell 1.97 percent, pressing on the Ibovespa due to the high proportion held in the index, coupled with peers in Europe, which also suffered concerns about slowdown of demand from China, the largest consumer of globally in the world. Steel clothes rolls also recycle, with USE PNA resulting in closed losses with a negative change of 2.76 per cent at the end of the trading session.