Unicamp qualifies on Sunday (18) the first stage of the college entrance examination 2019 to 76,300 candidates in 30 cities in São Paulo and five other capitals. The Comest organizing committee recommends that the candidate reaches the examination space for 12 hours, allowing access until 1 pm. There are 2,500 places offered in 69 undergraduate courses, and this is the first issue where the university adopts ethnic race quotas to increase social inclusion.
The evaluation contains 90 multiple choice questions, each with four alternatives. The minimum time is 3h30, while the maximum is 5h. See below for content distribution:
- 13 Portuguese language questions and Portuguese language literature
- 13 maths questions
- 9 history questions
- 9 geography questions (including philosophy and sociology)
- 9 physics questions
- 9 chemistry questions
- 9 biology questions,
- 7 English questions,
- 12 interdisciplinary issues
The competition for regular jobs was more intense in this issue, as a result of the implementation of new access models, among them, the reserves of 645 seats through the National Secondary Examination (Enem). On the other hand, it was possible for the candidate to participate in both teams.
Compared to the previous year, the average candidate vacancy ratio increased from 25.1 to 29.5, according to Unicamp. Please check below, a table with the most search ten search in the organization:
Applicant-vacant relationship at the 2019 university entry examination
|Architecture and Township (Nightlife)||97.6||102.4|
|Biological Sciences (Integrated)||51.8||57.9|
|Social Communication – Mid (Integrated)||48.5||54.6|
|Computer Science (Number)||27.9||39.1|
|Chemical Engineering (Integrated)||34.8||37.8|
|Computer Engineering (Integral)||24.1||35.7|
Number of entries between 2014 and 2019 issues.
What can lead to the test?
- Original identity document indicated on the registration;
- Black head in transparent material, black pencil and extinguisher;
- Regulator and compass compass;
- Water, juice, sweets;
- He can wear short boards and light clothes
- Cell devices must be disconnected (immediately after entering the room and placed in packaging, it can be removed after the applicant leaves the building);
- Electronic equipment, digital watch, liquid corrector, pencil drawer, text notehead, bandana / scarf, cap, hat or other foreign material to the test;
- The candidate can use a clock to control the time, but should stay on the ground.
In addition to 30 cities in São Paulo, including the capital, the first phase of a college entrance examination will be applied in other states. Salvador (BA) and Curitiba (PR) were included in the list of Unicamp this year, and evaluations are also carried out in Belo Horizonte (MG), Brasília (DF) and Fortaleza (CE).
São Paulo focuses 17,400 candidates, the largest number registered in the exam; while in the other five capitals the test will be carried out by 7,300 students. Together, 21.2,000 Campinas (SP) and Piracicaba (SP) regions have registered in the municipalities of Campinas (SP), Sumaré (SP), Valinhos (SP), Mogi Guaçu (SP) , Limeira (SP), Indaiatuba (SP) and Piracicaba (SP), according to Comvest.
Throughout Sunday night, the G1 coming unofficial feedback from the first step.
- List of approval in the 1st phase, places of evidence of the second stage notes and breach: December 10
- Disclosure of first stage notes: December 20
- Second stage events: January 13, 14 and 15
- Specific Skills Testing: January 21-25
- First Call Disclosure: February 11
- One-to-face training: February 12
- Disclosure of 2nd grade grades and distribution: February 14
The option for quotas at the 2019 Unicamp college entrance examination was left by 45% of self-declared black and brown students, according to Comvest. The total represents 9.1 thousand among 16.6,000 applicants of this group, and 12% of the total of 76.3 thousand searching for a place at the university.
Founded in 1966, the state university has 34,000 students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programs, according to the official website. The three campuses, located in the cities of Campinas, Limeira and Piracicaba, include 24 teaching and research units.