Extending a 20km road from the edge of the Pinheiros peripheral road, towards Castelo Branco, has been completely banned since Thursday (15) after turning a trail to locate at the height of Villa Lobos Park . The difference goes from Transamerica to Jaguaré bridge and there is no date for the statement.
Therefore, the recommendation is for drivers to look for other ways. The CET (Traffic Engineering) listed options for those circulating inside the city and those who intend to leave or go to the city of São Paulo. See below:
- Micro deviation: local track of the marginal Pinheiros, the Interlagos / Castelo Branco address;
- Mean deviation: av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, a. Pedroso de Morais, a. Prof. Fonseca Rodrigues, av. Dr. Gastão Vidigal, where the driver can access the peripheral road to Tietê Ayrton Senna or go towards the Ponte dos Remédios;
- Great deviation: For drivers arriving in the city of São Paulo by the highways Anchieta, Imigrantes, Regis Bittencourt and Raposo Tavares with the intention of going to the marginal Tietê, the address is to use Rodoanel Gov. Mário Covas to Rodovia Pres. Castelo Branco;
- Reaching the coast near the main Imigrantes: follow the av. Prof. Abraão de Morais, on the street Pedroso Lousano (under Aliomar Baleeiro) Viário Maria Maria Maluf Complex, av. Pres. Tancredo Neves and av. o Temporary Boards, where the driver can choose to access. Luiz Ignácio de Anhaia Melo ac av. Salim Farah Maluf, arriving at the Tietê and peripheral highways. The other option is to follow the author. of State to the marginal Tietê near the Bandeiras bridge towards the Castelo Branco highway;
- Arriving at the coast near the Anchieta highway: you can go to the right on Av. From Temporary Boards and following the two Av. the state and av. Luiz Ignácio of Anhaia Melo, as a deviation above.
- From southern peninsula to the city center: drivers can follow by av. Interlagos, av. Washington, a. Moreira Guimarães, av. Rubem Berta, av. May 23, Tunnel Anhangabaú and Av. Prestes Maia.
Caster has partially released
São Paulo City Hall will release vehicle drivers on the marginal Pinheiros section, towards Castelo Branco, between Bandeirantes avenue and Ponte dos Remédios, starting on a day Wednesday (21).
In this section, the driver can move and will not be fined. But outside that perimeter, it will be punished. The suspension will be adopted until the runway is cleared.
It is worth remembering, however, that the urban carpet is suspended until Tuesday (20) through the capital due to the Black Awareness Day holiday.