- International oil market: oil prices have grown, as OPEC-based oil producers have agreed to cut production by 1.2 million barrels a day
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will reduce production by 1.2 million barrels per day next year, and average daily bids – by 6%.
- OPEC + has reached a reduction of 1.2 million barrels a day, while the US and two oil have quickly grown.
- OPEC agrees to cut production by 1.2 million barrels a day. Oil prices have risen: Epoch Times
- Production of the League of Oil is not enough. The price of oil scares and falls on Sin Chew Daily
- View the full story in Google News