- QFII generally double to $ 300 billion, accelerating foreign investment is expected – Xinhuanet Xinhuanet
- Currency Exchange: The total number of Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFII) has increased from $ 150 to $ 300 billion.
- The quota QFII doubled and amounted to 300 billion dollars.
- What does the doubling of QFII quota after? Wall Street
- Heavy weight! The State Council has increased this step: just approved 1 trillion new funds of the "lower deal" Foreign investments doubled the amount! Eastern Network Fortune
- View all history in Google News