Type 2 diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world. It tends to change invisible and irrecoverable in health and well-being. Unlike type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes can often be prevented by self-help. The airophotophyte Marīte Šukele stresses that type 2 diabetes today affects more and more young people, and shares advice on how to deal with the risk of illness.
"2. Type 1 diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes the body to develop insulin inaccurate. As a result insulin can not be sufficient in the body, it can be normal or even high , but there is a disturbance in the use of insulin in the cells and blood sugar is still high. Sugar can not be prevented by reducing or eliminating sweets from the menu. To avoid the disease, it is Need to provide conditions where the body can normally function, "explained the pharmacist.
Maintain normal physical weight
- Normal body pressure improves the logical use of insulin in the body. On the other hand, hypertension is considered a major risk factor for diabetes development for women and men.
- As the body has obesity, the size and number of fat cells increases, which complicates glucose penetration in the cells, which requires an increasing amount of insulin – the pancreas can not be produced in the amount required.
- With the increasing need for insulin, there are changes in metabolism and the body starts to function incorrectly.
- The risk of developing diabetes is also determined by locating fat in the body. Top obesity (apple obesity) increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus more than the body's oblique part (pears).
In order to prevent diabetes, foods that provide all necessary nutrients and minerals are valuable, but do not encourage the accumulation of too many cocograms. Everyone the meal should be based on the called "dish principle", where half a dish has been intended for vegetables.
- Vegetables must be fresh.
- If you prepare salads, then without fatty sauces, they can be poured with olive oil and a citrus fruit sauce.
- ¼ Meals should be provided for protein products – meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, pressure, and ¼ voice carbohydrates – for starch products.
- There are good choices in whole wheat products, such as whole-grain pasta, brown rice, varied gravel and grain.
It is recommended to use only a small amount of healthy (unsaturated) fats, such as olive oil, rapeseed or fresh oil, for the preparation of meals.
- The best option for cooking is the oven or the meals where food can cook it with a lot of fat.
- Avoid eating too much heavy meat, cakes, pies, chocolate and other sweets.
- There must be at least 2 liters of water.
- It is advisable to plan regular meals and misleading avoidance between meals to keep the menu healthy and balanced.
- Read next to next page