Belgian cyclist Dylan Tunes took first place at the sixth stage of the French tour of France, while Italian Julio Chiconi grabbed a yellow jersey from Frenchman Julien Allewilp after finishing second in a 160.5-km-long scene at the top of La Planche de Bel Vieux. It is 1140 meters above sea level.
Belgium Cassandra Morris came in 1 minute 5 seconds.
In general, Chikoni 6 seconds ahead of the Olympics, who on Monday captured a yellow jersey.
The 24-year-old Chicon was first involved in the French troupe.
The seventh stage, the longest in the French round, is 230 kilometers between Balfour and Chalon-sur-Sung.
– rating of the first one in the sixth stage:
1. The Belgian Dylan Tunes 4.29.03 hours
2. Giulio Chiquone, Italy, 11 seconds
3. Belgian Cassandra Maurice 1.05 minutes
4. Williams, Gerint Thomas, 1.44
5. Tipppo Pinto, France, 1-46
– Overall Rating:
Italian Julio Chikun (23.14.55)
2 – Frenchman Julien Alleville 6 seconds behind
3 – Belgian Dylan Tunes for 32 seconds
George Bennett of New Zealand for 47 seconds
5 – Welsh Jeroen Thomas 49 seconds