MexicoThe use of lubricants is designed to enhance sexual pleasure. They help dry the vagina, improve the previous games and improve the experience of anal sex.
There are guidelines that need to be adhered to for effective and safe use of lubricants to enhance satisfaction and safety of sexual intercourse.
How to use lubricant correctly
- The first thing you should do is put some lubricant on your finger
- Place the part in the area of the vagina and let it mix with natural grease.
- Start the previous game by touching the area of the genital organs to stimulate and relax.
- If it is used in sex toys, you can apply a little bit to the item and the other one in the area where you will use it.
- If you use a condom, you can apply another bit to make the contact more enjoyable.
Application of lubricants is aimed at increasing sexual pleasure and making it more enjoyable. It should also be used in the anal intercourse, as explained in the preceding paragraphs.
There are several presentations of these lubricants, some add more pleasure to stimulate the area with warmth or other sensations.
The lubricant should be stored in a cool and dry place by checking the ingredients of the lubricant to prevent allergy or irritation.
Please note that the material with which the lubricant must be manufactured must be compatible with latex, condom material to prevent breakage.
Choose greases with a higher sensitivity for anal sex and for sex under water.
Remember that all sexual intercourse should be taken with preventive measures such as the use of condoms or condoms to avoid unwanted pregnancy or the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, as lubricants do not protect you from them.