Here are five key points of the weekly indicators of Al-Maghrib Bank (BAM) for the period from 12 to 18 November 2020:
– The dirham rose by 0.59% against the US dollar and depreciated by 0.22% against the euro for the period from 12 to 17 November 2020.
– As of November 13, 2020, the amount of outstanding official reserve assets amounted to 291.4 billion manat (MMDH), which is 0.4% less from one week to the next and 22.6% year on year.
– In total, the Central Bank has invested 105 billion dirhams, of which 41.3 billion dirhams in the form of 7-day advances in the tender, 26.5 billion dirhams in the form of repo transactions, 31.9 billion dirhams in support programs to finance TPME and 5, 3 billion dirhams for swap currency transactions.
– In the interbank market, the average daily exchange of exchanges for the period from 12 to 17 November amounted to 5.3 billion dirhams, and the interbank rate was in this period at 1.5% on average.
– In the stock market, MASI rose by 1.4%, reducing its inefficiency from the beginning of the year to 11.9%.