Son of the Archais, the Duke and the Duchess of Sussex, will be baptized at a private ceremony, confirming the royal source.
The service will be held in a private chapel in Windsor Castle and is considered "a very small collection," they said.
The ceremony will be held on Saturday, exactly two months after the birth of Arch on May 6.
It is clear that the ceremony will be released on Sunday through the media, as well as the Harra and Megan Instagram account.
* Duchess Megan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry "intimate"
* Plan of Prince Harry and Megan Marlla for the baptism of the Archie baby
* Twelve months in the life of Harry and Megan
* Prince Harry and Megan Mark are celebrating the anniversary of a sweet video
* Royalties come into force for the third Windsor wedding for a year
Royal baptism – these are usually private affairs, the invitation of which extends only to close relatives and friends, as well as to elected parents.
But the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge allowed photographers to capture photos with them and their children, members of the family and guests arriving before carrying out private services.
Both Prince George and Prince Louis were baptized in the Royal Chapel in London.
The ceremony of Princess Charlotte was held at the Church of St. Mary Magdalene in Sandringham, Norfolk, where an outcrop near the churchyard was opened for the invader.
Archbishop of Canterbury, who married Gary and Megan, is usually called to serve.