Do you need it for a subway or bus ticket? Are you hungry and not enough money on the card? Don’t worry, you can now tell your friend to give you a few coins using just the app WhatsApp. Is it possible? Here we will tell you how.
Brazil is the last country to activate this feature in late February. This allows any user with a linked credit or debit account to use unlimited transfers with any man in the world in WhatsApp.
MORE INFORMATION: How to install APK WhatsApp Plus on mobile phone
Although this system has not yet reached the whole region of only some countries in Europe, the United States, Canada, etc., its use will be greatly simplified, especially for online shopping, which will benefit small sellers.
How to activate them? Remember that anyone with a bank card can use this WhatsApp Pay. If you do not have it, you will not be able to take full advantage of the service. Just follow the steps.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH WHATSAPP
Send money WhatsApp It’s very simple. Once you have registered your card, everything will be very easy and fast. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select the contact to whom you want to send the money.
- In the conversation window, select the clip icon.
- Select Payment
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Enter your secret password for your bank.
- When the transaction is complete, you will see a confirmation message directly in the chat window.
Before that, you need to link your cards so that when they send you money, they go directly to your bank account:
- To do this, open the program WhatsApp.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. There you will see not only the settings, video calls, calls, but also a tab labeled “Payments” or “Payments”.
- Select “Add a new form of payment.”
- Then click “Accept” and continue.
- Select your bank from the list where you have your deposits. Remember that not all banks are available at the moment, and this will be implemented little by little.
In order to sign your card, you need to click the “Clip” button and add it from there. (Photo: WhatsApp)
- You will now need to confirm your phone number. Make sure the WhatsApp number you use is the same as the one registered in your bank account. Click Confirm via SMS to confirm your bank account.
- Click Allow for WhatsApp to confirm that the SIM card is the one registered in your account.
- Click Allow WhatsApp to send text messages again to authenticate your account.
- Now WhatsApp will check in your bank and withdraw all accounts registered with your number.
- Click Finish to complete the WhatsApp Pay setup.
- You should now see the payment method listed on your payments page.
Do you have any problems? Do you need to report this? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email address: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general request, you can fill out the form at this link. There you just need to enter your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.