There is a Polish national team defense line, which works closely with her Grzegorz Krychowiakhas changed significantly over recent months. He left the representative career of his pillar, that is Łukasz Piszczek. Another injury was injured Kamil Glik reaches a training camp in the Tri-City. He also left the Sopot hotel on Saturday – due to a joint injury with the left ankle – Artur Jędrzejczyk.
– It's definitely hard to replace a player like Łukasz Piszczek, who has played in this team for a long time, and who has now resigned from the performances. These are constant changes caused by injuries and other causes, attempts, not just tactics, but also competitors. The trainer has to do that. To build a solid defense, you need time, several minutes on the field. This is a process that will bring results with each game, not only in the situation of the four defendants, but also the whole team – explains Grzegorz Krychowiak.
Two Europa winners with Sevilla believe that the game is between Thursday and the Czech Republic, and many in this representation can change for the better.
– I believe, at the moment, after this in line with the Czech Republic, we have a basis of such a foundation. We played previous games in a completely different set, depending on whether it was a good or bad location. Although the game with the Czech Republic was not good, because we had lost it in the end, but it showed us that there were basic things that we should stick to. You have to work on the mistakes we made. We're blocked, which can be easily erased by the video analysis itself – says the player that left the French team of Arki Gdynia for the French league.
What exactly is it?
– It's mainly about moving around the field, for communication, about the distance between specific formats. If there are poor distances between the defense lines and the help, then you have the impression that the team does not protect so well. And that's our strength a few years ago – it's the "Krycha" popup.
An experienced midfielder, who argued in a Polish national team during the season of Leo Beenhakker, is convinced that the absence of Robert Lewandowski score does not have a major impact on the national team's results.
– I think it's not a problem. Of course, I realized that this was frustrating to the attacker when he did not score goals. But the best time when the band played very well, especially in Euro 2016, was the time when Robert did not shoot at all. This game, fighting, creating situations for other assailants enabled us to score goals from other players, Arka Milik, Kuba Błaszczykowski and Kamil Grosicki. Robert does not have to score goals so we know how well a player needs. Of course, I would like him many goals. I believe that we will start playing when we focus mainly on protection. This defense will bring us positive results – emphasizes the 28-year-olds.
It is convincing that very little is needed is to improve the mood of their representation. According to Krychowiak, football is about details that very often determine the final result.
– I realize that it takes time for him to start work. On the other hand, we can not now look for excuses so that this period does not last long. I think they are very good, positive moments. Especially in the game with the Czech Republic, when the team worked well. However, simple mistakes also happen to us. And then, looking at the perspective of the whole game, it is ashamed. Withdrawal of these small mistakes, details that decide to win or not, we will return to the correct track and start to win and start playing as we expected – adds Grzegorz Krychowiak.