LG G7 One is a smart phone that has not been widely heard since the launch of the IFA Berlin 2018, but LG has announced that this device is the first in the portfolio and company that goes to the latest version of Android. Most likely, this update was a little Google because LG G7 One is part of Android One.
The upgrade size of 812 MB and brings the following improvements:
- new interface + swipe-based steering gestures;
- battery functions and adaptable brightness;
- Adjustable functions for Do Not Disturb application;
- Gaming mode 3.0;
- the Digital Welded application that can monitor the time consumed in the smartphone;
- camera application news;
- security update for November 2018;
- improvements to the other system.
The update is logical and normal for One One's phone, but many expected LG G7 ThinQ's leading LG break up ice. It looks like this device is something to expect.