Manchester United may have to stop pursuing Shaun Longstop after Newcastle struck 50 million pounds for the midfielder, according to ESPN FC sources.
The united value of a 21-year-old boy who has made only nine "Premier League" appearances at £ 18 to £ 20 million, but Newcastle has asked for more than double.
– Matches of the Premier League 2019-20 in full
– Who went to Europe with the Premier League?
– When is the transmission window closed?
– All completed Transfers of the Premier League
Sources told ESPN FC that the chief negotiator Matt Judge, Corporate Development Manager, spoke with Managing Director of Newcastle Lee Charnley during the weekend, but the official application was not filed because the two clubs are so far apart.
According to sources, Newcastle uses GBP 50 million paid to Crystal Palace by Aaron Van-Bisac as a barometer for their assessment, a position that struck the heads of the United Nations, given the lack of Longstop experience.
United favored the signing of Lester Garry Maguire's defender, and the talks continue with Inter through the sale of Romel Lukaku.
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskayer wants at least one new midfielder until the final date of transfer after Marouan Fellani flew in January, and Ander Herrera joined Saint-Germain's Paris at the end of the season.
If Newcastle refuses a compromise on the part of Longstoff, who signed a contract until 2022 after the expansion was signed in December, United is ready to move on to other goals.
Meanwhile, Inter bosses flew to England, trying to negotiate an agreement on Lukac, who was absent on training in Perth on Thursday evening.
The striker told United that he wants to go on the side of Serie A, despite assurances from Solskayer that he will get the opportunity next season.
The internet is ready to sign Lukac on a loan from a bid to buy in two years, but United maintains a charge of around £ 80 million after Everton paid two billion years ago £ 75 million.