We have shown enough exciting exciting phone things to date, which will be available before or on Black Friday, but most do not support T-Mobile operations. To get a discount on one of the hottest seasonal phones, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, Galaxy Note 9, or Pixel 3, you would have to operate the phone on one of the T-Mobile competitors.
But that does not mean that T-Mobile is not willing to offer some exciting things to customers for Black Friday, and the promos are already out. However, they bring some conditions.
First detailed by CNET, "Free Season" Promotion T-Mobile starts on November 16. As you guessed, T-Mobile is ready to throw some of the best and yearly phone phones for free, as long as you commit to an installment plan of 24 to 36 months (depending on how much expensive is device). Additionally, you also need to open a new line if you have an existing customer (two if you're changing to T-Mobile), and trading in a qualified device.
If you're ready to jump through all those circles, T-Mobile is ready to offer iPhone 8, iPhone XR, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, LG G7, LG V40, or OnePlus 6T for your trouble for you.
If you're aiming for a more expensive device, T-Mobile will drop iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9 + or Galaxy A8 Active from $ 750 under the same terms. This is what you will have to pay for all of these devices if you take advantage of the deal:
- G7 ThinQ: $ 0 down + $ 20.84 / mo. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 500
- ThinQ V40: $ 0 down + $ 20 / mo. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 720
- Galaxy S8 (64GB): $ 0 down + $ 25 / m. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 600
- Galaxy S9 (64GB): $ 0 down + $ 20 / m. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 720
- Galaxy S9 + (64GB): $ 90 down + $ 31.25 / mo. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 840
- Galaxy S8 Actif (64GB): $ 130 down + $ 30 / mo. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 850
- Galaxy Note 9 (128GB): $ 150 down + $ 20.84 / mo. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 900
- iPhone 8 (64GB): $ 0 down + $ 25 / mo. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 599.99
- iPhone XR (64GB): $ 0 down + $ 20.84 / mo. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 749.99
- iPhone 8 Plus (64GB): $ 51.99 down + $ 27 / m. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 699.99
- iPhone X (64GB): $ 149.99 down + $ 20.84 / mo. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 899.99
- iPhone XS (64GB): $ 249.99 down + $ 20.84 / mo. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 999.99
- iPhone XS Max (64GB): $ 349.99 Down + $ 20.84 / mo. x 36, pre-credit price: $ 1099.99
- OnePlus 6T: $ 0 down + $ 24.17 / mo. x 24, pre-credit price: $ 580
And here are the devices that T-Mobile will accept for trade-ins:
- Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy S6 series, Galaxy S7 series,
- Galaxy S8 Series, Note 8, Note 5
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- LG V30, V30 +, G7, V20, G6
- Force Motorola Z2, Play Z2
- One Plus 5, 5T, 6
Buyers in their handsets will receive a one-time bill credit for the trademark value, with the remainder of the savings (up to $ 750), which will be returned through monthly bill credits. If you bring the trading device to a store, your account will be credited immediately with the merchandise value, and the remainder will be (again, up to $ 750 ) is offered through monthly bill credits. The terms and conditions of the program can be found in this link.
T-Mobile's Black Friday sales are available here, and it also covers dealing with other products, including Series 3 Watch and 4 series, Samsung smart S3 smartwatch, as well as various accessories.