November 17, 2018
ZapClone is an application that you can take to WhatsApp to a mobile or other phone without having the first one uninstall. The reason is that it modifies WhatsApp Web to an Android application: it works as an app while maintaining simplicity and with the option of duplicating the messaging application. With ZapClone you can use WhatsApp in two devices without using the browser since the entire process and the interface adapts to the style of application and you will have every message accessible from two different places as it is both applications, ZapClone and WhatsApp, can be synchronized to the time
You only have to:
- Set ZapClone on your second phone, the one that has not WhatsApp installed.
- Open ZapClone and create an account. It's essential to use it.
- Once you have started the session in ZapClone, start the configuration: a QR code will appear.
- Go to the mobile phone with the WhatsApp application to install and enter the settings.
- Go to "WhatsApp Web" and scan the ZapClone QR with the camera.
- Once the scan code is in operation, both applications will be synchronized: you will have access to WhatsApp messages on two different devices.
Keep reading: How to use WhatsApp on two phones at the same time
[+] Videos or YouTube channel
<! – Auto Discovery Trackbacks