(Caracas, November 7, News24) .- WhatsApp is one of the most useful messaging applications worldwide. However, it sometimes presents some problems when running on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Read also: Find out! Apple plans to launch an iPhone 5G by 2020
Next, we will tell you some of the most common problems and how to solve.
1.- You can not download what is sent to the conversation
– Check that your phone has connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Check that the date and time of your cell phone are correctly modified.
– Check that your microSD card is available so you can download the files. To check, go to configure, & # 39; store & # 39; and choose a SD Card, then keep the files that have a lot of space on Google Drive or upload them to a computer; Finally, delete them from the cell phone and continue to download again from the WhatsApp application.
2.- Send a PDF or drum file
– In WhatsApp the pictures, videos and archives have ship restrictions for their weight. The answer is to download an application from the Wasend name, which allows you to send PDF files or more than the established pressures for any contact.
3.- You can not send pictures or videos in the conversations
– For this case your cell phone may have to be configured so that the & # 39; WhatsApp & # 39; Permission to access its multimedia content. For repair, go to Phone, & # 39; Applications and notices, & # 39; Permissions Apps & # 39; and choose "Memory", select the applications that you want to allow you to access your photos and videos, obtain an official blog of the application.
4.- Not all of your contacts appear
– First of all, check with these contacts if they still have the same phone number or if they do not use WhatsApp.
– Check that the phone number has been completed and it has an appropriate national origin indicator. In the case of Colombia he's still
– Update the WhatsApp application at the App Store or Play Store, some old versions may cause your contacts to appear. When you make the update, open the app & # 39; and in the Contacts section, click on the top three points in the top right corner and select Update & # 39 ;.
5.- Set up two WhatsApp accounts on cell phone
– According to Andro4all, only two or more numbers that are possible through an external application of the name Disa, which can merge one message service.
– I set to configure, you must follow the steps set out in this link.
With information from Pulzo