Who has only reduced any pain or symptom because they do not give up work, or do not worry about the environment? There are some symptoms of diseases that we should never ignore. In any case, you should turn to self-medication and, yes, consult with the doctor.
The symptoms are subjective pathological signs suffered by sick people; Only the person who suffers from it can detect a symptom.
Unlike the symptom, the sign is an objective manifestation, for example fever or inflammation in some part of the body. According to the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), sometimes all humans have felt pain, of the least such as headache, clutch or even intense pain, such as bone break, identifying the specialized portal SuMedico .com
However, any disorder or discomfort is a symptom of an alarm. In that sense it can sometimes be difficult to find out if it is really necessary to visit the doctor, said Informe21.
The main symptoms we should not ignore because of the passage of time, the results can be fatal:
1. Unintended loss of weight. Unexpected or unexpected weight loss can be a symptom of some condition, especially when people are in the age. The diseases that may be associated with unexpected and significant weight loss are: thyroid disease, celiac disease, hepatitis C and HIV.
2. Polka dots or freckles that change color. You should never ignore a pig that changes color, size or shape. The suggestion is that every year consult a dermatologist as this type of mineral can be associated with skin cancer. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer.
3. Excessive sleeping. Sleeping more than 9 hours a day can be a symptom of chronic inflammation, depression or multiple sclerosis. Excessive sleeping would be in narcolepsy.
4. Cough often. An expert should be treating a continuous cough for more than 2 months; It can be asthma or acid reflux disease.
5. Pain of the abdomen. When there is an abdominal pain in the right hand side, it can be considered a common problem, however, when it lasts more than 2 days and increases in intensity, you should go straight to the doctor. This pain is associated with conditions such as an suppression that requires urgent surgery.
6. Chronic pain. Chronic pain is a daily pain lasting more than 12 weeks. This pain should not be confused due to aging and the case should always decide to resolve it immediately.
These symptoms are confidential and guarantee an urgent consultation with the doctor. No slopes.